Pac 12 Pigskin Message Board

Hoss
Looks like Chip actually didn't forget how to coach.

Clay vs Chip at the Rose Bowl is looking a lot more dangerous for the Trojans than it did a few weeks ago.
Quote 0 0
NEB4USC
yup.  BTW, I think Iowa State would take Hugs to the woodshed.
Quote 0 0
August West
Hoss wrote:
Looks like Chip actually didn't forget how to coach.

Clay vs Chip at the Rose Bowl is looking a lot more dangerous for the Trojans than it did a few weeks ago.

their D is atrocious....but Gomer has a way of playing down to its competition on the road. 
Quote 0 0
NEB4USC
he plays down to lesser opponents everywhere.
Quote 0 0
August West
NEB4USC wrote:
he plays down to lesser opponents everywhere.

good point
Quote 0 0
Hoss
August West wrote:

their D is atrocious....but Gomer has a way of playing down to its competition on the road. 


They're insanely young and nowhwere near as talented as 'SC, but Chip has them getting better. Just feels like it could be '01 in reverse. A disapointing 'SC team led by a coach living off past success heads out on the road to face a steadily improving Ucla team that is ready to run through a wall under their first year head coach.

In the end, the Trojans are so much better physically that they should get the win but Chip vs Clay is an epic mismatch so who knows.
Quote 0 0
August West
Hoss wrote:


They're insanely young and nowhwere near as talented as 'SC, but Chip has them getting better. Just feels like it could be '01 in reverse. A disapointing 'SC team led by a coach living off past success heads out on the road to face a steadily improving Ucla team that is ready to run through a wall under their first year head coach.

In the end, the Trojans are so much better physically that they should get the win but Chip vs Clay is an epic mismatch so who knows.


Yea, it's intriguing for sure...gotta wonder how CHip will be with Clancy's blitz all the time approach...Chip's too good to not take advantage of that.
Quote 0 0

Return to Top of Page